If I need to cancel an appointment, I will do so with more than 24-hours notice if at all possible. As a Mom of two young children, occasionally I might need to cancel an appointment within a 24-hour window due to illness or an emergency. If I cannot keep an appointment and need to cancel with short notice, I will apply a 50% discount to your next treatment.
I keep accurate records and maintain privacy and confidentiality at all times.
If cancellation or rescheduling is necessary, please provide me with at least 24 hours notice to avoid being charged in full for the appointment.
Payment should be made at the time services are rendered. While I do not bill insurance directly, I am happy to provide you with a SuperBill to submit to your insurance plan for reimbursement.
- Initial Consultation and Treatment (90 minutes): $125
- Follow-Up Acupuncture Appointment (60 minutes): $85
- Herbal Consultation (30 minutes): $45
- Nutrition Consultation (60 minutes): $85
- Cupping Session (20 minutes): $35
- Cleanse and Detox Programs: starting at $195
- Phone Consultations available
*financial hardship rates available
*please note prices differ for Rio Grande Valley location